An RV Camping Checklist That Will Make Your Northern California Camping Easier, More Fun, Less Work and Less Stressful
Camping in Northern California is a lot of fun, especially for the family. While Quigley's Station has a country store, it's still helpful to have a checklist to help you make sure you don't forget anything important, like your fishing gear!
We put together a checklist that we think will help you get started towards the perfect weekend or week-long vacation. Enjoy!
The RV Camping Checklist From Quigley's Station RV Campsite
Create Multiple checklists and make sure everyone follows the list.
- Walk around Inspection checklist - this is very similar to what a CDL driver must do before starting each of their trips. Take a moment to walk around the outside of your rig to make sure all of your lights are working, that includes brake lights, and signals. Also, check your tires, check for any fluid leaks, and check for the possibility of a belt wearing out, just take a flashlight or the light in your phone and look for anything that could be a problem within the engine compartment and around the wheels. Depending on the size of your rig the entire process should take you roughly 15 minutes, and it's worth it!
- Supplies Checklist
- Check your propane tanks
- Check fresh water tanks
- Make sure your outdoor gear, such as chairs, rugs, awnings are functional and loaded.
- Make sure you have all of your bedding, both indoors and outdoors if you plan to setup a tent.
- If you're carrying a generator make sure it's working and you have fuel.
- Check to see if all of your tools are working and stocked, including tire gauges and
- Check toilets and black-water tanks
- Make sure all electronic devices are working. Make sure you have surge protection devices, cords and adapters
- RV Camping Checklist
- Check to see if you have all of your outdoor cooking equipment and cooking utensils
- Fishing Gear
- Hunting Gear
- Food/Kitchen Checklist
- Soft Drinks
- Dog Food
- Cat Food
- Emergency Checklist
- Non-perishable Food
- Headlamp and Lanterns
- First Aid Kit to treat minor a injury
- Smart Phone
- Backup Batteries
- Water jugs
- Clothes checklist
- Hiking shoes, tennis shoes, sandals, slippers
- Hiking Shorts
- Long pants
- Sweatshirts or pull-overs
- Plenty of underwear
- Long underwear, tops and bottom
Check and double check to make sure you have everything you need for great time on the Klamath river, and feel free to add to the list!
We want to make sure wherever you stay that it's enjoyable for everyone.